At Riverwalk Adult Day Services, every contribution, no matter how small, brings immense joy to our participants and caregivers. Our wish list is a reflection of items that enhance our programs, engage our community, and make our center feel like home. From gift cards that spark excitement to bingo prizes that add a touch of fun, your generosity makes a meaningful impact.
Explore our wish list below and be a part of brightening lives, one thoughtful donation at a time.
Large One-time Needs:
- Refrigerator (68″ high x 35.5″ wide x 30″ deep)
- Van or large SUV
- Outdoor portable basketball hoop (adult size)
- Book/Music Store
- Michaels, Hobby Lobby
- Staples, Office Depot
- Walmart, Costco, GFS, Target
- Dollar Store, DollarTree, Aldi, Jewel, Mariano’s
- New Socks – men’s & ladies
- Pet treats
- Seasonal decorative items for windows or tabletops (no candles, please)
- New baseball caps
- Fast food or ice cream gift certificates,
- Small photo frame
- Gift Certificates to local drug stores
- Word searches
- Crossword puzzles
- Adult coloring books
- Postage stamps
- #10 Envelopes with self-stick
- Hanging File Folders
- Manila Folders
- Printer paper
- Dry Erase Markers and Erasers
- Copier paper – white/colored
- Colored Washable Markers
- Craft Supplies of all Types
- Large Print Word Search Puzzles
- Card-stock Paper
- Adult Coloring Books & Pencil
Please no fabric or yarn supplies!
(Please check before donating paper products – storage space is limited)
- Tin foil
- Zip-lock Baggies
- Heavy Duty Plastic Cutlery
- Kleenex tissue
- Paper Napkins
- 8 oz hot & cold cups.
- Paper Plates & Bowls
- Paper Towels
Wish List donations can be mailed or dropped off at the Riverwalk Adult Day Services Center in the Alfred Rubin Riverwalk Community Center, 305 W Jackson, Naperville IL. 60540.
Thank you for your generosity!
All donations are tax deductible.